Clown

>> Monday, June 14, 2010


A Poem


I make you to smile
with my funny little antics,
Even if you're drowned
with sorrow.
I jump, somersault, and
Even fall,
Just to make you smile,
Even if I have sorrow
Inside my little heart.
It's your smile or laughter,
That usually burries
All my sorrows deep inside,
Atleast for a while.
I'm here as a reminder 
When someone has forgotten
to smile--A smile that brings 
Two hearts together,
Brightening even the 
Harshest weather.
It's a smile that is
The begining of happiness,
And end of the sorrow.
I'll be here to entertain,
Today, tomorrow and
Even the day after.
I make you to smile,
That spreads like the
First ray of the dawn.
I have a very wonderful
Job in my hand,
Yes, I'm really
Happy to be a clown.


By:- G.S.Vasukumar

0 comments:

Buy "10 Modern Short Stories 2010

Buy "10 Modern Short Stories 2010
Click on the above image to buy the book online from Kinglake Publishing..

About This Blog


Lorem Ipsum

Buy "10 Modern Short Stories 2010

Buy "10 Modern Short Stories 2010
Click on the above amazon image to buy the book online.

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP