The Bangalore Book Fair 2011

>> Sunday, November 21, 2010

I had been to the Bangalore book fair 2011 held in the palace grounds, Bangalore on Saturday, 20th November 2011, with my niece, Sirisha. It was really nice experience. There were so many book stalls with so many books and I felt as though lost among these books.

I got some books for her and two books for myself.

The books I got are “A river on fire” by Jasvinder Sharma 




and “Under the rain tree” by Vastala Balachandran Warrier. Both the books are collections of short stories.






One nice thing was my collection of short stories “Imprints – Colours of Life” along with my writer friend Ravi Sidula was displayed in the Pothi Shop in the book fair. I felt nice seeing it over there.

I wanted to visit the book fair again on the last day. However, I could visit the second time like last year. Anyways, I would be reading these two books and post a review on the same shortly.




0 comments:

Buy "10 Modern Short Stories 2010

Buy "10 Modern Short Stories 2010
Click on the above image to buy the book online from Kinglake Publishing..

About This Blog


Lorem Ipsum

Buy "10 Modern Short Stories 2010

Buy "10 Modern Short Stories 2010
Click on the above amazon image to buy the book online.

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP