About Me

>> Thursday, June 17, 2010

One of the best passions in my life is writing.


My Stories 'Naming the baby' and 'The haunted tree' had been published in 'Tinkle' during my school days.


My story 'Please forgive me' appeared in five minutes fiction of the Asian Age newspaper in 2001.


My story 'The Last Drop of Tear' was chosen as a winner out of 1,200 entries received for a short story contest held by Mirage books in 2008. The same was published along with 49 short stories by the writers across the globe in the book named "Inner Voices" by Mirage Books in 2009.


Further, four of my short stories namely "Death Comes!", "The Long Wait", "The Last Drop of Tear" and "The Call" have been made into short films.


Eight of my poems have been published abroad, which includes two poems published by Random House, which has offices in New York, London and Paris.Three of which had entered semi-finals and finals of the International Open Poetry Contest held in Florida.


It was the passion for writing which brought me and Ravi Sidula, my writer friend together and we went on to become good friends. We decided to bring out our first collection of short stories together. So we self-published the book "Imprints-colours of life". 


 You can read my short stories and poems in this blog.


 I request you to leave your valuable comment/review on my stories or poems.


 Happy reading!

0 comments:

Buy "10 Modern Short Stories 2010

Buy "10 Modern Short Stories 2010
Click on the above image to buy the book online from Kinglake Publishing..

About This Blog


Lorem Ipsum

Buy "10 Modern Short Stories 2010

Buy "10 Modern Short Stories 2010
Click on the above amazon image to buy the book online.

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP